[Video] Living Room Ideas: Dollar Store DIY Room Decor
Living Room Decorations From Your Favorite Dollar Store!
It ‘s nice when we make our home nicer and lovelier, especially the living room. The living room is the place where we stay for a long period of time and where we entertain our guests. No need to empty your bank account when you want to decorate the living room. Decorating and designing cannot be equated with so many expenses because everyone can actually be resourceful and creative in his/her own ways.
Here are 3 super easy DIY dollar store project that will definitely bring new look in your old dull living room!
1. Little Gem Coasters
2 Pc. 4.8 in x 0.75 in Circular Floral Foam
1. Begin gluing the gems onto the circle .
2. Then glue even along the sides.
You can use this on your coffee table as a little decadent piece. It’s as simple as that. This turns out to be super cool and definitely looks like it cost way more than its original price.
2. Throw Pillows
Woven Place Mat
1. Start off by taking a little place mat and you just need to fold it in half, Then you’re going to begin with your hot glue gun the edges together except you want to leave a one side open. Start off with one side first then make your way across the sides, but again, leave one side open.
2. Add filling through the opened side. Then glue it shut once you’re done. It takes a little longer to glue it down because the pillow is now stuffed.
The pillow looks like this!
3. Clear Gem Vase
Hot Glue Gun
Candle Stick Holder
1. So begin by adding a layer of hot glue to the top of your candlestick holder.
2. Place the mason jar right on top and press firmly right away because the glue dries quickly. Place some clear gemstones to add the illusion of water.
3. Separate the flowers into sticks so you can easily arrange them in your vase.
4. Take flowers now. There is a little piece of metal in them and then after that, you just went ahead and place them into the gems.
This is such a cute vase and a little floral arrangement makes a great result.
Hi there, I'm your Editor of Living Room Ideas, and I'm happy to help lend a designers opinion! I've been in the Interior Design industry for years, and then one day I decided to start my own website and share all these wonderful interior room ideas with you! I hope you like what you find, if you have any suggestions or questions please let me know. I'm always happy to work with my clients and provide the best designs to meet their needs.