Looking for a really easy and fun DIY project for spring? Make sure to try this awesome terrarium lamp. Just stick around and we’ll show you how. So grateful for Live Your Style for this amazing Easy DIY Terrarium Lamp | Spring Room Decor video tutorial.
[Video] Living Room Ideas: Give your Room A Touch of Spring With This DIY Terrarium Lamp
Challenge Yourself To Do This Super Creative Terrarium Lamp
It’s going to be a superb Spring season with another fancy DIY project we are about to show you now! So are you with us? [This DIY is unique and easy. You’ll surely have fun with our new project.] Yes, we know you’re back because you enjoy doing DIY project as much as we do. So here we are again sharing you this DIY terrarium lamp project that will warm up the season!
- A glass jar with a lid
- Green moss
- Colored moss
- Bag of white rocks
- Air plants and succulents
- Lamp kit
Preparing the Terrarium
- Add the sand inside the glass jar. There should be more sand on the other side of the jar.
- Place the white pebbles above the sand.
- Carefully arrange the green moss and the colored moss inside your glass jar.
- Examine if you love the results of your mini terrarium inside. If you’re satisfied with the results, you can proceed to the next set of steps.
Assembling the Lamp
- Carefully read and understand the instructions on how to assemble your lamp kit. If you are below 18 years, we strongly suggest that you seek adult supervision.
- Assemble the wires. Use screws if necessary to secure your work. Go over the instructions again to make sure you’re on the right track. Remember: SAFETY FIRST!
- If your lamp kit works already, then you’re good to go!
- Go ahead and attach the lamp to the cover of your glass jar. Then simply put on the lamp shade.
Check out the full video tutorial below for your Easy DIY Terrarium Lamp | Spring Room Decor by Live Your Style:
So live your style. Take this plants and lamp DIY combination to a whole new level and even get to share it with your friends and loved ones, and check out the beauty out of it. Learn and enjoy!
Originally posted on April 26, 2016 @ 8:10 AM